Many industry conventions promise that you’ll leave their inbound marketing event inspired and with a computer bag full of connections that can help boost your brand online. However, the Inbound Marketing Conference hosted by HubSpot truly delivers, with a four day event packed with keynote speakers, exciting panel discussions, breakout sessions, and hands-on workshops. Here are the Top 10 reasons why the 2014 event (was in September) was amazing and why you should consider going next year.
1. For starters, it’s in Boston. America’s oldest city plays host to the Inbound Marketing Conference, so there’s plenty to do when you’re not attending the fun and informative sessions. Catch a Red Sox game at Fenway Park or see the sites on one of the Boston Ducks tours.
2. You got the nitty-gritty on new software tools when they’re announced. As in previous years, Inbound is the place to hear about the latest in solutions and tools for content marketing. See demos and learn how to use them as part of your marketing strategies. This past event, they announced SideKick, their new sales software.
3. Experts shared their success stories to give you new ideas. The panel of keynote speakers and presenters at this past year’s show inspired all with their thought-provoking stories and ideas. Next year will be the same. You’ll feel invigorated, ready to take their ideas home and put them to work for you.
4. Inbound marketing experts from HubSpot participated in several sessions. Several members of the team at HubSpot led workshops and meetings. Attendees heard their insights on what you need to know now about high-level topics trending in the inbound marketing industry.
5. Rub elbows with peers and like-minded content marketers. Inbound is an excellent opportunity to network with your peers and find out what’s going on in the content marketing trenches all over the country. Enjoy some downtime at Club Inbound, where you can enjoy a snack, swap ideas, and tour HubSpot headquarters. Plus, there are Happy Hours at the end of every day to kick back with a beverage.
6. HubSpot’s Deep Dive demos provided tools you could take to the bank. These sessions allowed you to experience the latest in sales and marketing solutions. The experts showed how to optimize your campaigns with one-stop-shop technology that brings all your tools under one roof.
7. Countless thought leaders in the industry spoke. HubSpot isn’t the only inbound marketing firm that sent their best and brightest. There were sessions that provided new perspectives and featured experts from Moz, Canva, Intuit, and LinkedIn, just to name a few.
8. Break out sessions on focused topics give you hands-on training. There’s nothing like learning while using, and attendees were able to get up close and personal with many of the new solutions in content marketing.
9. The Bold Talks presentations packed an inbound marketing punch in less than 20 minutes. Next year, Bold Talks are not to be missed, as you’ll learn more in 15 minutes than you ever thought possible. You’ll feel challenged and inspired by the sessions covering everything from strategy to common mistakes to storytelling tips.
10. FutureM will school you on what’s next in content marketing. A new breakout session at the Inbound Marketing Conference, FutureM focused on developments that we’ll all be seeing over the next year.
So who’s in for this exciting inbound marketing event next year? If you attended this year, what sessions were your favorites?